The use of the BritishLife.com web site is intended as a simple tool to obtain access to assistance about non-investment Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection products in the UK.
Although British Life Ltd endeavours to ensure that the content of BritishLife.com is accurate and up to date, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness. The contents of this web site should not be construed as professional advice, or recommendation of any product or service offered by the companies providing such products or services.
So far as it is permitted by law, British Life Ltd, including its management and staff, disclaims liability for any loss damage or contingent damage directly or indirectly arising out of:
- any computer virus, malware, adware, code, tracking or any other source which has been introduced by a third party or exists on the web site without the knowledge of the owners;
- any information content graphic of description which appears on our web site but which has been provided to us by a third party;
- your believing or your reliance on this web site providing advice whether implied or not. We do not give advice. Every person is unique and any comment on this web site is intended to be of a generic nature. If you wish to rely on any statement then you must confirm that with the adviser to whom we put you in contact;
- someone else filling in your details into a form on this web site, any incorrect contact details given to us;
- services advice and products provided by those firms to whom we put you in contact with;
We have tracked down the very best protection insurance advisers in the UK to ensure you have access to best advice and the best products from the leading insurers.
Instead of pushy sales people, our advisers offer a more personalised service to guide you through the process and ensure you enjoy lasting peace of mind by making an informed choice.