Let us help you find the best Over 50s Life Insurance & save money
Since 2006 we have helped 310,038 people compare protection quotes.
We would love to do the same for you...
What type of cover are you looking for?
1. Life Insurance with Guaranteed Acceptance & No Medical *
This is often called a Funeral Plan and offers guaranteed acceptance with no medical examination required. However, the maximum amount of cover is limited to £25,000. *(As seen on TV).
2. Life Insurance (Fixed Term)
This is the most popular type of life insurance policy in the UK. You have to disclose any health problems and you are likely to require a GP report or medical, but there is no restriction on how much you can be insured for, though the term is typically limited to 80 years of age. Any claim is paid as a one-off tax-free lump sum.
3. Whole-of-Life Assurance for a Guaranteed Payout
This policy is guaranteed to pay out at whatever age you die provided the premiums continue to be paid. You will have to disclose any health problems and could require a GP report or medical. Unlike advertised 'over 50’s' policies, you can insure yourself for any amount.
For free advice, speak to a UK-based adviser (8am–8pm Mon-Fri & 9am–2:30pm Sat)
* The telephone service is provided in partnership with LifeSearch Ltd
What about Covid-19?
The quotation service is provided by an FCA-authorised insurance specialist
Promoted Premiums for 35 year old male (non-smoker) April 2020*
£5/month = £50,840 sum insured
Critical Illness Cover:
£10/month = £22,460 sum insured
Combined Life & Critical Illness Cover:
£10/month = £18,376 sum insured
Why use BritishLife?
- We provide free access to quotes from all the UK’s leading insurers
- We’ve been helping customers protect their families & save money since 2006
- We’ve helped over 300,000 people compare quotes
- We work with some of the best award-winning advisers in the UK
How much does Life Insurance cost?
The cost of your monthly premiums will depend on your age, health, lifestyle, occupation, whether you smoke, the amount of cover you take out and the length of the fixed term.
* A majority of customers who went on to purchase achieved a quote based on the figures above for level term, life-only (without critical illness cover) single person policies. BritishLife data May 2019 to April 2020.
Life Insurance *
BritishLife is a small family-run business looking to do big things - like get more British families protected financially should the worst things happen.
We offer our customers access to some of the very best quotes, guidance and advice on protection insurance through a number of carefully selected partnerships with some of the best specialist firms in the UK.
They provide competitive rates from a wide range of insurers but critically they understand the importance of value over simply price - getting the right advice can save you a lot of money.
We also understand that taking out Life Insurance is not the most exciting of things you can do, which is why we have tried to lighten your experience with our use of duck imagery. Come on board and have some fun!
The BritishLife Team